Sunday 21 September 2008

Welcome to PhysicSpot

Physics is like sex. Sure, it may give some practical results, but that's not why we do it.

-Richard Feynman
(American Physicist, Nobel Prize winner and Joint creator of the Theory of Quantum Electrodynamics)

Hello and welcome to PhysicSpot Blog.

This will be my first foray into the world of Blogging and I only hope I can keep up with the high standards that you deserve.

Onto Business- This is the starting point for project PhysicSpot, My aim is to help spread the word about the uses of Physics in everyday life and to provide as simple an explanation as I can for some of the more complicated aspects of the subject. This will initially take the form of this blog however in time I hope to be able to update to a website and hopefully eventually a community of like minded people.

 "Excelsior" (Ever Upwards)

No comments: